Saturday, December 17, 2011

My blogging plans for 2012

I have been thinking about what I want to blog about for the next year....and maybe try and be a bit consistent. A few things have been going on that definitely need a place for me to vent, and revisit....and maybe make some order out of chaos.

So, these are the topics at hand:

1: homeschooling during all of the following:
2: home business
3: Lyme disease
4: Hashimoto's and Auto-immune disease....but you don't look sick...
5: BOOKS
6: Marriage and family...keeping it all together and having some fun too
7: anything else that strikes my fancy .


So, in the midst of trying to keep everything moving...and everyone happy, I am going to try to use my blog as my working memory....because the one in my brain isn't working so hot.

~~Faithe

No comments: