Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lent Challenge Day 4

Today's challenge was to make my bedroom a serene peaceful place....ummmmmmm......I am not sure if I can do that especially since yesterday's challenge challenged me not to buy anything non perishable for 30 days...lol...so, what to do...what to do...

Ok, I decided to simplify the best I could. I have an extremely small bedroom...so small we can not even fit dressers in there. We gave the master bedroom to our boys so they would have lots of room for playing, especially in the winter. So, I vacuumed, changed our sheets to a pretty mint green, fluffed our pillows and cleaned and straightened out our night tables (mine is really a book shelf.). I also de junked as I went...trash in the trash, etc. I also thinned my pile of books and set them in a shoe box which slides under my side of the bed like a drawer...nice and neat.

                                                             
                          

Maybe our room does not exactly look " serene". But it does look neat and comfy... Ready for 2 hard working tired parents to fall into .....I need a nap!

Faithe

1 comment:

Fairy Tale Mama said...

I can feel the serenity flowing out of your room just by the things you did today. I'm so proud of you! :-)